EnergaCAMERIMAGE, taking place this year on 9-16 November in Torun, Poland, is the biggest international film festival devoted to the art and craft of cinematography. the festival has launched the selection process for its 27th edition. Submission deadlines below.
All filmmakers, producers and distributors are invited to submit feature films, documentaries, music videos, TV pilots and student etudes for the festival’s consideration.
Go to EnergaCAMERIMAGE 2019 – Submit your project to fill out an appropriate online entry form. See more details below.
The festival is accepting submissions for the following:
● Main Competition (fiction films)
● Student Etudes Competition (fiction etudes)
● Polish Films Competition (fiction films)
● Documentary Shorts Competition – up to 40 minutes running time
● Documentary Features Competition – over 40 minutes running time
● Music Videos Competition (official music videos)
● Directors’ Debuts Competition (fiction films)
● Cinematographers’ Debuts Competition (fiction films)
● First Look – TV Pilots Competition (pilots or 1st episodes of TV series)
Make sure you are able to provide an appropriate preview screener (online screeners accepted) and a final screening copy. Check out the Terms and Conditions and the film submission form.
Directors’ Debuts Competition
Cinematographers’ Debuts Competition
Polish Films Competition
Early deadline: May 31, 2019 (no fee)
Late entry deadline: June 30, 2019 late entry fee required: PLN 300 (approx. 70 euro)
Documentary Features Competition
Documentary Shorts Competition
Deadline: 30 June, 2019 (no fee)
Music Videos Competition
First Look – TV Pilots Competition
Student Etudes Competition
Deadline: 31 July, 2019 (no fee)